|About This Corner|
The seminor was held at JICA Yokohama Center, which was chaired by Mr. Kato (Member of JECK). Mr. Uchikura (Vice Director of JECK) and Ms. Kumagai (President of JICA Yokohama) had greeting speeches. Then Ms. Inamo (anti-aging planner) talked about [Foods and excercise to extend healthy life span] and explained average and healthy life span, fitness of Japan and world, life-related decease, alcohol drink, nutrition and food life, sport habit. After the lecture, participants enjoyed practices and reluxed body and muscle, then dinner parties.
The forum was held in August at JICA Yokohama Center. Mr. Ishigame (Manager of JICA Yokohama Center), Mr. Yamazaki (Professor of Yokohama National University), Ms.Suginohara (Associate Professor of Ferris University), Mr. Isokawa (Chief Director of Yokohama Aoba International Rounge) attended as the guests. In addtion, JECK members presented some plans to prompt the activities and new projects, and introduction to Initiative for Development of Entrepreneurship in Asia. And then, aggressive and fruitfull discussions were exchanged among participants.
The course was entrusted by Kanto Gakuin Universuty, whose title was "on the spot of international cooperation".
It was composed by the following 15 sessions, and gatherd 170 students.
(1) Current status of developing countries and ODA (Official Development Assistance)
(2) International cooperation in Marine products
(3) International cooperation in earth environment of developing countries
(4) International cooperation for manufacturing using Japanese technical potential
(5) International cooperation in environment centering on industrial wastes in Indonasia
(6) Experiences in Middle East Jordan, water is a national life.
(7) International cooperation education for scientific Japanese and safety management of chemical materials
(8) Introduction of Toyota's quality management to hpspital administration
(9) Challenges of teachers and students for international cooperation
(10) Current status and transition of international cooperation in hospital project (to bridge untolerated medical (economical) gap)
(11) Consideration of occupation and economical activity in Middle East
(12) International cooperation to guard pharmaceuticals safety
(13) Progress of developing country and current status regarding ODA -in view of current situation in Pacific and Africa -
(14) Management enhancement of small to medium companies by centering on financial management
(15) Supports for migration to market oriented economy of private company in central Asia based on program of
EBRD(European Bank for Reconstruction and Development)
This course is the same to those of Yokohama National University and Ferris University, which were held in 2018 and before.
It was held with attendance of Mr. Tonokawa, Vice President of JICA Yokohama Center on April. Business report, account statement of 2017 and business plan, budjet of 2018 were presented then approved. After that, Mr. Nakanosono, Chief Director of JECKA reported on activity.
It was held at Yokohama National University on 2018 January. Mr Hasebe (President of Yokohama National University) presented key note speech whose title "environmental inter-industry relations analysis between Japan and Asia, and subjects regarding international cooperation of Japan". Subsequently, panel discussion was performed by Ms. Asakuma (Chief Director of JICA Yokohama Center), Mr. Koike (Professor of Yokohama National University), Mr.Yamazaki (Professor of Yokohama National University), Mr. Yamamoto (Associate Professor of Kanto Gakuin University) and Mr. Wakabayashi (Honorary professor of Tokai University, JECK member).
JECK openes English Coversation School at Yokohama citizens empowerment center once a week in order to promote international cooperation in Kanagawa by inviting Ms. Hagiwara as a teacher to introduce "Yonezawa method" which uses full of five senses and mainly focuses on listening and talking. The school will be extended to other areas in Kanagawa. Please talk to freinds and neighbors of you to come together.
 Yokohama International Forum 2019
JECK took part in the forum which is sponsored by Forum Project (composed by Yokohama NGO Network, JICA Yokohama, YOKE and Kanagawa University). JECK presented "the lives in dispathed posts of JECK members", Saudi Arabia by Mr. Fukuda (Director of JECK) and Latin America by Mr. Kimura (member of JECK).
 Annual general meeting 2018 of KIP
KIP (Kanagawa Industrial Promotion Center) is a public organizaiton to support and promote small and midium sized business in Kanagawa, of which JECK is a member. Next to reports concerning business and finance in 2018 and plans in 2019, Mr. Kuroiwa, Govener of Kanagawa had a presentation whose title is "Development of health and presymptomatic disease, and ecomic exchanges for Vietnam".
 Yokohama International Festa 2018
JECK particiapted in the Festa, whose subtitel was "live together and create together with Yokohama". Panel exhibition and goods sales related to countries in which memberes were involved were carried out. Students of Yokohama Jyogakuin Senior High Scool joined us as volunteers.
 Hodogaya International Festa 2018
Panel was displayed, and goods sales related to countries in which members were involved and child targeting game to hit the country name of Rugby world cup were performed in the Festival.